The only long-lasting product that doesn't use carcinogenic nanoparticles
making it safe for humans, animals and the environment.


Invisi Smart Technology is based on a naturally occurring mineral, the universally bioactive antimicrobial, titanium dioxide (TiO2). Activated by light, titanium dioxide has been proven to destroy viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, spore and endospores, pollutants and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).

Invisi Smart is gentle and safe for humans, animals and the environment. Our technology is used to purify air and water, therefore posing no risk to aquatic life either. Our active ingredient, titanium dioxide found in the earth's crust, is used in cosmetics, sunscreens and even food.

Useful for any surface including plastics and textiles, in hospitals, homes and even schools. It is an odourless, colourless, non-toxic technology that respects the aesthetic, form and function of the object it is applied to. Once applied, it continues disinfecting for up to 5-years.

"The antimicrobial action of photocatalytic oxidants is well known. To have taken this laboratory and theoretical knowledge and turn it into a reliable, practically useful product suitable for widespread application is undoubtedly a great achievement."

Professor Jeremy J. Ramsden
University of Buckingham, United Kingdom

Did you know?

Bacteria multiply on surfaces every 20 minutes and can spread from one surface to another. Viruses can also remain on surfaces for up to 8 whole weeks! Hospitals offer the perfect breeding grounds for harmful bacteria making it easy for healthcare workers, visitors and patients to contract hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).

Effective in
every environment.

Invisi Smart Shield™ is applicable for water contact surfaces as well. Bacterial and fungal growth can be particularly acute in these settings. Fungi are a ubiquitous species and can be a serious threat to public health in indoor environments.

Mould, a type of fungus, is able to grow on almost all-natural and synthetic materials, especially in environments that are humid or wet. Mould can be persistent on ceilings, walls and even furniture, but just one application of Invisi Smart Shield™ kills and keeps mould and even mould spores at bay. Mould spores are of specific concern due to their toxin-producing properties, which can lead to severe respiratory damage. Mould-associated conditions include allergies, asthma and sinusitis, ocular and skin irritation.

Invisi Smart Shield™ is able to decompose organic and pathogenic substances in the air. When pathogens come in contact with treated walls and ceilings, they are converted into completely harmless substances.

Additionally, titanium dioxide inhibits static electricity allowing particles to ground and suppresses indoor dust.

Use case scenarios

The Invisi Smart Shield™ has been used to successfully treat all of these types of surfaces in hospitals, healthcare-related facilities, businesses, homes, vehicles, and many more. It eviscerates microbes before they spread and seals off the sprayed surface from future infections.


Public Transport

Air Travel

Shopping Centres

Additional uses
  • Sports Venues
  • Automotive
  • Factories
  • Air Filtration Systems
  • Ventilation Systems
  • Water Tanks
  • Public / Private Pools
  • Residential Households
  • Business Complexes